Babywearing for Beginners
A non-technical guide for people who are just getting started with baby carriers.
This mini course is for you if you’ve ever:
- Felt overwhelmed trying to figure out what carrier to buy.
- Tried to use your carrier but became frustrated with the amount of buckles, straps, or length.
- Thought that your body was working against you when trying to get your baby into or out of the carrier.
- Not felt secure with the way the baby was positioned in your carrier.
By the end of this short training, you will be able to:
- Easily correct positioning errors on your own.
- Find ways to get your baby in and out of the carrier that work for you.
- Compare carriers based on your needs, budget, and preferences.
- Use tips for handling and adjusting different types of closures and lengths.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Welcome to Babywearing for Beginners
Types of Carriers
Choosing a Carrier
Using Your Carrier
Going Beyond the Basics